Thursday 11 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1914 ?
- Daniel Dreyfous-Ducas: Paris 16?me Military man.
- Jean Meyer: French playwright, actor, film director and author.
- Gerald Mohr: NYC, New York -- Actor (Christopher-Foreign Intrigue).
- Jan van den Berg: Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012).
- Hendrik Berkhof: Dutch theologist (Church & Emperor).
- Adolf Friedrich V: Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (Born 1848).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?