Thursday 11 June 1914
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1914 ?
- Daniel Dreyfous-Ducas: Paris 16?me Military man.
- Jean Meyer: French playwright, actor, film director and author.
- Gerald Mohr: NYC, New York -- Actor (Christopher-Foreign Intrigue).
- Jan van den Berg: Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012).
- Hendrik Berkhof: Dutch theologist (Church & Emperor).
- Adolf Friedrich V: Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (Born 1848).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?