Friday 11 June 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Jim the Penman, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1915!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1915 ?
- David Kindersley: Font designer / cutter.
- Buddy Baer: American boxer, the World Heavyweight contender 1941-'42.
- Magda Gabor: Hungarian-American actress (d. 1997).
- Nicholas Metropolis: Greek-American mathematician, physicist and computer scientist (Born 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- She Used to be the Slowest Girl in Town - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
- Chinatown, My Chinatown - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?