Friday 11 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1920 ?
- Bir Bikram Shah Deva Mahendra: King of Nepal (1955-72).
- Emil Dürr: German Nazi Unterscharführer (non-commissioned officer) in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, (which was to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II).
- Robert Hutton: American actor who was a leading man in low budget British films from the early 60s and who has done some U.S.
- Emil Durr: Germany Military man.
- Albin Chalandon: Reyrieux Politician.
- Irving Howe: United States -- Writer / critic (World of Our Fathers)
- Shelly Manne: American drummer composer and bandleader (d. 1984)
- Hazel Scott: Trinidadian-American singer actress and pianist (d. 1981)
- Keith Seaman: Australian lawyer and politician 29th Governor of South Australia (d. 2013)
- William F Halsey: Sr.
- Republicans nominate Warren G Harding for president.
- During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase ''smoke-filled room''.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?