Monday 11 June 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1928 ?
- Rene Roustan: France sport Champion.
- Gerard van Leijenhorst: Dutch Undersecretary of the Interior (CDA).
- Fabiola : Spanish-Belgian royalty, the wife of King Baudouin of Belgium.
- René Roustan: French boxer, 1950-1954.
- Fabiola de Mora y Aragon: Spanish-born Queen consort of the Belgians.
- A medical doctors' strike begins in Vienna.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?