Monday 11 June 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard van Leijenhorst and Fabiola de Mora y Aragon.
The Lodger: A Story of the London Fog, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1928 ?
- Gerard van Leijenhorst: Dutch Undersecretary of the Interior (CDA).
- Fabiola de Mora y Aragon: Spanish-born Queen consort of the Belgians.
- Fabiola : Spanish-Belgian royalty, the wife of King Baudouin of Belgium.
- René Roustan: French boxer, 1950-1954.
- Rene Roustan: France sport Champion.
- A medical doctors' strike begins in Vienna.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?