Thursday 11 June 1936
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Bryan Ingham and Chad Everett in South Bend.
Secret Agent, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1936!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1936 ?
- George Bryan Ingham: Artist.
- Chad Everett in South Bend: Indiana, USA; actor (Medical Center, Airplane II).
- Jud Strunk: American singer, songwriter and comedian (d. 1981).
- Chuck Adamson: American Television producer screenwriter and police officer (d. 2008).
- Robert E Howard: American writer (Born 1906).
- Presbyterian Church of America founded at Philadelphia.
- The International Surrealist Exhibition opens in London, England.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 June 1936
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?