Friday 11 June 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Painter and Giola Bruno.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Back In My Arms Again by The Supremes.
In UK Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley was in the top 5 hits.
The Collector, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vision On.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1965!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1965 ?
- Anthony Painter: Milton, NSW -- Australasia golfer.
- Giola Bruno: Rocker (Expose).
- Joe Cain: NFL linebacker (Chicago Bears, Seattle Seahawks).
- Christian Streich: Christian Streich is a former German footballer and current manager of SC Freiburg of the Bundesliga, the top level of German football.
- Gavin Hill: New Zealand rugby player and coach.
- Yasuko Sawaguchi: Japanese actress
- Manuel Uribe: Mexican computer repairman world's heaviest man (d. 2014)
- Jose Mendes Cabecadas: 95th Prime Minister of Portugal and 9th President of Portugal (Born 1883).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Back In My Arms Again
- Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
- Elvis Presley - Crying In The Chapel
- Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
- The Beach Boys - Help Me, Rhonda
- The Byrds - Mr. Tambourine Man
- Roger Miller - Engine Engine #9
- Herman's Hermits - Wonderful World
- The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
- The Beau Brummels - Just A Little
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?