Tuesday 11 June 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Howell and Amelia Liana.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Rush Rush by Paula Abdul.
In UK I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was in the top 5 hits.
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Profiles of Nature.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing D. D. Crew or Game Boy Wars.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1991 ?
Famous Birthdays:11 June
- Vlastimil Fisar: Czech actor / President (International Actors Federation).
- Microsoft releases MS DOS 5.0
- On the cruise yacht New Yorker, dubbed the "DOS Boat", in New York City harbor, Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer unveil MS-DOS 5.0. It adds a full-screen editor, undelete and unformat utilities, and task swapping. GW-BASIC is replaced with Qbasic, based on Microsoft's QuickBASIC.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
- Black Box - Strike It Up
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?