Saturday 11 June 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
The Lion King, directed by Roger Allers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1994 ?
- Nicholas Santo Pietro: American noted family, son of Vanna White and her husband, restaurateur George Santo Pietro.
- Ivana Baquero: Movie Actress.
- Oscar Guerra: Vine Star.
- Brian Redmon: YouTube Star.
- Jessica Fox: French-Australian canoe racer.
- 126th Belmont: Pat Day aboard Tabasco Cat wins in 2:26.8
- Drunken officer shoots 7 people dead in Falun Sweden
- Moshood Abiola becomes President of Nigeria
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Warren G - Regulate
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?