Tuesday 11 June 1996
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Three Lions by Baddiel & Skinner and The Lightning Seeds was in the top 5 hits.
Stealing Beauty, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1996!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1996 ?
- Patterrz : YouTube Star.
- Ryan Falcoa: Pop Singer.
- Charlie Tahan: Movie Actor.
- Hakeeb Adelakun: English footballer.
- Kaleo Kanahele: American volleyball player.
- Ayaka Sasaki: Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
- Bob Dole, (Sen-R-KS), resigns from US Senate to run for President
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- SWV - You're The One
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- George Michael - Fastlove
- Adam Clayton & Larry Mullen - Theme From Mission Impossible
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?