Monday 11 June 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Umbrella by Rihanna.
1408, directed by Mikael Hfstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 2007!
Which were the important events of 11 June 2007 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 June
- A three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in Richmond, Virginia rules that the United States government cannot indefinitely detain U.S. residents as ampquotenemy combatants.ampquot (AP via CNN)
- Two-thirds of the Iraqi Council of Representatives removes Speaker of the Council of Representatives Mahmoud al-Mashhadani due to repeated acts of violence to other members by him or his staff. (New York Times)
- Flooding in the southern Chinese provinces of Guangdong, Guangxi, Guizhou, Hunan, Fujian, and Jiangxi damage agricultural land and crops, kill 66 people, and force 600,000 people from their homes. (BBC)
- Majeedah Bolkiahmdashdaughter of Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Bruneimdashmarries Khairul Khalil, an official in the office of the Prime Minister in a lavish Islamic wedding ceremony. (AP via Yahoo! News)
- Newcastle, New South Wales remains on alert for rising floodwaters from the Hunter River as people evacuated from Maitland, New South Wales return to their home. (AAP via the West Australian)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?