Saturday 11 March 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include [James] Harold Wilson and Ezra Jack Keats.
Avatar, directed by Carmine Gallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1916 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- [James] Harold Wilson: (L) British Prime Minister (1964-70, 1974-76).
- Ezra Jack Keats: children's literature author (d. 1983).
- Lucien Barjon: French stage, film and television actor, who died on 31 December 2000 in Bagnols-sur-Cèze, France.
- Evelyn Finley: American actor, equestrian and cowgirl.
- Harold Wilson: British politician who became Prime Minister 3/04/1974 upon Edward Heath’s resignation.
- Ezra Keats: American author and illustrator (d. 1983)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- We'll Build a Little Home in the U.S.A. - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- Old Folks at Home - Taylor Trio
- Everybody - Bert Williams
- Stop, Look, and Listen (Medley) - Victor Military Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?