Sunday 11 March 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
A Girl in Every Port, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1928 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Albert Salmi: American actor (Born 1928).
- Jutha Haarer: Germany Actor.
- Albert Salmi in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Daniel Boone, 79 Park Avenue).
- Peter Roger Hunt: London, England -- Director (Dr No).
- Netherlands and Belgium tie 1-1 (soccer match in Amsterdam)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 11 March 1928 and get them!