Saturday 11 March 1967
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love Is Here And Now You're Gone by The Supremes.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
Chimes at Midnight, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1967 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Brad Carson: American lawyer and politician United States Under Secretary of the Army.
- Renzo Gracie: Brazilian-American mixed martial artist and trainer.
- Gary Wolfe: American wrestler and radio host.
- John Barrowman: Scottish-American versatile actor of stage, West End musicals, TV children's shows and U.S.
- Bill Houlder in Thunder Bay: Ontario, Canada; NHL defenseman (Tampa Bay Lightning).
- Geraldine Farrar: American singer with a powerful operatic voice, a lyric soprano.
- Pink Floyd rock group releases their first song ("Arnold Layne").
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Beatles - Penny Lane
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Mitch Ryder - Sock It To Me - Baby!
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- Ed Ames - My Cup Runneth Over
- The Mama's & The Papa's - Dedicated To The One I Love
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?