Monday 11 March 1974
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kevin Donovan in Des Plaines and David Cameron.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Seasons In The Sun by Terry Jacks.
In UK Billy, Don't Be A Hero by Paper Lace was in the top 5 hits.
while Burr by Gore Vidal was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nova.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Qwak! or Tank.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1974.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1974!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1974 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Kevin Donovan in Des Plaines: Illinois, USA; figure skater (1997 Great Lakes-second).
- David Cameron: Australian rower (Olympics-1996).
- Billy Granville: linebacker (Cincinnati Bengals).
- Jon Dalton: American reality show personality.
- Kate Brian: American author.
- Bobby Abreu: Venezuelan baseball player
- Jonny Fairplay: American actor
- Russ Haas: American wrestler (d. 2001)
- Kieran Scott: American journalist and author
- The Minstrel: Canadian racehorse (d. 1990)
- Adam Wakeman: English guitarist keyboard player and songwriter (Black Sabbath and Headspace)
- Mount Etna in Sicily erupts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?