Friday 11 May 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Etienna Bernard and Jean-Paul Grinda.
Confounding the Art Critic, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1900!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1900 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
Famous Birthdays:11 May
- James J Jeffries knocks out James J Corbett in 23 for heavyweight boxing title.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?