Wednesday 11 May 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1904!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1904 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Guus Weitzel: Dutch radio-announcer.
- Charles Bouillaud: French actor who died in Paris on 12 June 1965.
- Salvador Dali: Spanish surrealist painter, original and eccentric, truly one of a kind.
- Salvador Dalí: Spanish painter and illustrator (d. 1989).
- Andrew Carnegie donates $1.5 million to build a peace palace.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Pagliacci - Vesti La Giubba (On with the Play) - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?