Wednesday 11 May 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Jane Eyre, directed by Theodore Marston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1910 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Gaston G0Udal: Bagnac physician.
- Bernard Voorhof: Belgium sport Champion.
- Jorge Croner: de Vasconcelos composer.
- US President William Taft signs a bill into law establishing Glacier National Park, the nation's 10th national park.
- An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Mississippi Stoker - Bert Williams
- John McCormack - Killarney
- Young America - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?