Sunday 11 May 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Citizen Kane, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1941!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1941 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Eric Burdon: British rock musician, singer and songwriter, lead vocalist with The Animals.
- Ian Redpath: Australian cricketer and coach.
- Walter Boucquet: Belgium sport Champion.
- Sharon Blythe: American noted family, the daughter of Wannetta Ellen Alexander and William Jefferson Blythe.
- Brooke Smith: American writer, teacher, lecturer, conference speaker and professional astrologer, the President of ISAR's Los Angeles, CA chapter in 1982.
- 1st Messerschmidt 109F shot down above England
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?