Friday 11 May 1951
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1951!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1951 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Mike Slemen: English rugby player and educator.
- Ed Stelmach: Canadian farmer and politician 13th Premier of Alberta.
- Léon Bertrand: French politician.
- Mike Sleman: rugby player.
- Jay Forrester patents computer core memory.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?