Tuesday 11 May 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sabrina Carpenter and Rebel Rodriguez.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin.
In UK Swear It Again by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Notting Hill, directed by Roger Michell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Todo x 2 pesos.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden or Carnivores 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 1999!
Which were the important events of 11 May 1999 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Sabrina Carpenter: TV Actress.
- Rebel Rodriguez: Movie Actor.
- Kaitlyn Dias: Movie Actress.
- Madison Lintz: Movie Actress.
- Giorgos Kappis: Greek actor (Born 1929).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?