Friday 11 May 2007
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Makes Me Wonder by Maroon5.
In UK Beautiful Liar by Beyonce & Shakira was in the top 5 hits.
28 Weeks Later, directed by Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Secret by Rhonda Byrne was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 May 2007!
Which were the important events of 11 May 2007 ?
- Saint Francis of Girolamo
- Saint Estella
- Holiday of the City of Miskolc (since 1992).
- Saint Odilo of Cluny
- Saint Majolus of Cluny
- Saint James Walworth
- Blessed John Rochester
- Saint Bertilla
- Saint Gengou Gangulphus
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Mamertus, first of the Ice Saints
- Roman Empire - Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Saint Gauthier of Esterp
- Dezi Cubiche: American child of noted parents, actress Jaime Pressly (of "My Name is Earl" fame and her deejay fiancé, Eric Cubiche.
- Samoa's Head of State Malietoa Tanumafili II dies at the age of 94. (AP via IHT)
- The United States and European Union nations circulate a United Nations resolution on independence for Kosovo with international supervision. (CNN)
- Pope Benedict XVI canonizes Brazil's first native-born saint, Frei Galvão, an 18th century Franciscan monk. (CNN)
- Officials begin to evacuate Santa Catalina Island, California, as wildfires on the island south of Los Angeles burn out of control. (CNN)
- The Singapore Grand Prix has been confirmed for the Formula One 2008 season, with a planned 4.8km (3.0 miles) long street circuit around the downtown area. It is planned to be the event's first night race when safety and logistical concerns are addressed. (CNA)
- Two Serbian reformist parties the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party of Serbia, agree to form a coalition government. (BBC)
- Tony Blair formally endorses Gordon Brown as his successor, the next Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. (AP via Fox News)
- At least 20 people die in a bus crash near Patna, the capital of Bihar state in India. (Fox News).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?