Wednesday 11 November 2015, Veteran's Day
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The 33, directed by Patricia Riggen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Rogue Lawyer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Undeniable with Joe Buck.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. or Contradiction: Spot the Liar!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 November 2015!
Which were the important events of 11 November 2015 ?
- Colombia - Independence of Cartagena, from the Spanish Army in (1918)
- Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth of Nations, including United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.
- Lacplesis' Day (1919) in Latvia: the official date for commemoration of Latvian soldiers, who had died for the country's freedom.
- Armistice Day in France and Belgium: end of World War I (1918)
- Poland - Independence Day (1918)
- R.C. Saints - Martin of Tours
- Angola - Independence Day (1975)
- Opening of carnival season in Germany ("Karneval"/"Fasching" on 11-11, at 11:11), the Netherlands, and other countries
- Also see November 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Veterans Day (Formerly "Armistice Day")
- South Korea - Pepero Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 November
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2015?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?