Monday 11 October 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Great K & A Train Robbery, directed by Lewis Seiler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1926!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1926 ?
- Jean Alexander: British actress noted for her performances on stage though TV was her strongest medium; recipient of the Royal Television Award for Best Performance of 1984-85.
- Joe Ginsberg: American baseball player (d. 2012).
- Thích Hạnh: Vietnamese monk author and poet.
- Earle Hyman: North Carolina, United States -- Actor (Russell-Cosby, Coriolanus).
- Neville Wran: Australian lawyer and politician 35th Premier of New South Wales (d. 2014).
- Yvea Houssin: Mauguio EXecutives
- Jacques Delaporte: French clergyman, the Archbishop of Cambrai from 1980 to 1999.
- Duccio Tessari: Italian set designer and film director who specialized in westerns. He created the sets for a 1964 western made in Italy, "A Fistful of Dollars."
- Thich Nhat Hanh: Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1926 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Johnny Marvin - Breezin' Along with the Breeze
- The Blue Room - Revelers
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?