Friday 11 October 1963
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Prince Faisal and Marcus Graham.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer.
In UK She Loves You by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Tom Jones, directed by Tony Richardson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while City Of Night by John Rechy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Na slovo, na slovo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1963!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1963 ?
- Prince Faisal: bin Al Hussein of Jordan.
- Marcus Graham: Australian television and stage actor who also starred in several films, including Mulholland Drive and Josh Jarman.
- Faisal: Prince Faisal bin Hussein of Jordan.
- Ronny Rosenthal: Israeli-English footballer.
- Brian Rice: Scottish footballer and manager.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 11 October 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Ronettes - Be My Baby
- Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
- Garnet Mimms - Cry Baby
- The Jaynetts - Sally, Go 'Round The Roses
- Ray Charles - Busted
- The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back
- Roy Orbison - Mean Woman Blues
- Martha & the Vandellas - Heat Wave
- Dion Di Muci - Donna The Prima Donna
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?