Monday 11 October 1965
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Spielman and Sean Patrick Flanery.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Yesterday by The Beatles.
In UK Tears by Ken Dodd was in the top 5 hits.
The Cincinnati Kid, directed by Norman Jewison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching John Klings Abenteuer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 1965!
Which were the important events of 11 October 1965 ?
- Chris Spielman: NFL linebacker (Detroit Lions, Buffalo Bills).
- Sean Patrick Flanery: American actor.
- Orlando Hernandez: Cuban baseball player.
- Luke Perry: American actor.
- Sean Flanery: American actor, the lead in TV's "Young Indiana Jones," 1992.
- Lennie James: Movie Actor
- Rikishi : Wrestler
- Alexander Hacke: German singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Einstürzende Neubauten)
- Orlando Hernández: Cuban baseball player
- Volodymyr Horilyi: Ukrainian footballer and coach
- Ronit Roy: Indian actor
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Yesterday
- Roy Head - Treat Her Right
- The McCoys - Hang On Sloopy
- The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
- The Gentrys - Keep On Dancing
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
- Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better
- Sonny And Cher - Baby Don't Go
- The Lovin' Spoonful - Do You Believe In Magic
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?