Thursday 11 October 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jax Hilliker .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell'em.
In UK About You Now by Sugababes was in the top 5 hits.
Paranormal Activity, directed by Oren Peli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shimmy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bazooka Cafe or Asura.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 October 2007!
Which were the important events of 11 October 2007 ?
- The Prime Minister of Australia John Howard proposes a constitutional referendum recognising indigenous Australians in the Australian constitution, if he is reelected. (BBC)
- An AMC Airlines MD-83 makes an emergency belly landing at the Atatürk International Airport, overshooting the runway. There is one injury, and the plane is badly damaged. (Reuters)
- A group of 138 prominent Muslim clerics and scholars send an open letter to Pope Benedict XVI and other Christian leaders, calling for greater understanding between the two faiths. (BBC)
- Turkey recalls its ambassador to the United States due to anger over an upcoming House of Representatives vote on recognizing the Armenian Genocide. (CNN)
- The British writer Doris Lessing wins the 2007 Nobel Prize in Literature. (The Nobel Foundation)
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?