Friday 11 September 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Der Specht, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1903 ?
- Stephen Etnier: American lieutenant and painter (d. 1984).
- Jean Aurenche: French screenwriter who first made contact with films from 1932 as a director of commercials, then short documentaries.
- Theodor Adorno: German philosopher, social theorist and music critic.
- The first race at The Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin is held. It is the oldest major speedway in the world.
- The first stock car event is held at the Milwaukee Mile.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hurrah for Baffin's Bay - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Beautiful Bird, Sing On - Harry Macdonough & Joe Belmont
- The Rosary - William H. Thompson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?