Thursday 11 September 1986
It was Thursday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mélissa Russo and Anjali .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From Top Gun) by Berlin.
In UK Don't Leave Me This Way by The Communards was in the top 5 hits.
Manhunter, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Crime Story.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Future Knight or Mind Walker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1986!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1986 ?
- Mélissa Russo: French victim of Marc Dutroux.
- Anjali : Movie Actress.
- Dwayne Jarrett: American football player.
- Chiliboy Ralepelle: South African rugby union footballer.
- President Mubarak receives Israeli Premier Peres
- Dow Jones Industrial Average suffers biggest one-day decline ever, plummeting 86.61 points to 1,792.89. 237.57 million shares traded.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Berlin - Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From Top Gun)
- Lionel Richie - Dancing On The Ceiling
- Huey Lewis & The News - Stuck With You
- Gloria Loring & Carl Anderson - Friends And Lovers
- Bananarama - Venus
- Steve Winwood - Higher Love
- Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
- Miami Sound Machine - Words Get In The Way
- Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
- Regina - Baby Love
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?