Saturday 12 April 1969
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension.
In UK Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) by Peter Sarstedt was in the top 5 hits.
Support Your Local Sheriff!, directed by Burt Kennedy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1969!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1969 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
- Michael Jackson NFL wide receiver (Cleveland Browns: Baltimore Ravens).
- Jörn Lenz: German footballer and manager.
- Lucas Radebe: South African footballer and sportscaster.
- Michael Jackson: American football player and politician.
- Simon and Garfunkel releases Boxer
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures)
- Blood, Sweat & Tears - You've Made Me So Very Happy
- Tommy Roe - Dizzy
- Glen Campbell - Galveston
- The Zombies - Time Of The Season
- Jerry Butler - Only The Strong Survive
- The Isley Brothers - It's Your Thing
- The Cowsills - Hair
- The Temptations - Run Away Child, Running Wild
- Edwin Starr - Twenty-Five Miles
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?