Monday 12 April 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kiley Dean and Easton Corbin.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK My Camera Never Lies by Bucks Fizz was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Icebound in the Antarctic.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armor Ambush or Deadline.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1982!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1982 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
Famous Birthdays:12 April
- 3 CBS employees shot to death in NYC parking lot
- Three CBS-TV employees are shot to death in New York City parking lot.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Huey Lewis and the News - Do You Believe In Love
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
- Journey - Open Arms
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?