Friday 12 April 1985
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to We Are The World by USA for Africa.
In UK Easy Lover by Philip Bailey With Phil Collins was in the top 5 hits.
Girls Just Want to Have Fun, directed by Alan Metter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Family Album by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1985!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1985 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
- Ted Ginn: Jr.
- James Alexandrou: English actor director and screenwriter.
- Brennan Boesch: American baseball player.
- Jeísa Chiminazzo: Brazilian model.
- Anna-Katharina Samsel: German actress.
- Olga Seryabkina: Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro)
- Hitomi Yoshizawa: Japanese singer (Morning Musume Dream Morning Musume and Hangry & Angry)
- 16th Shuttle Mission (51D) - Discovery 4 launched with Senator Jake Garn
- US Olympic Committee endorses a boycott of Moscow games
- El Descanso bombing: A terrorist bombing attributed to the Islamic Jihad Organization in the ''El Descanso'' restaurant near Madrid, Spain, mostly attended by U.S. personnel of the Torrejon Air Force Base, causes 18 dead (all Spaniards) and 82 injured.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?