Saturday 12 August 2006
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado.
In UK Hips Don't Lie by Shakira featuring Wyclef Jean was in the top 5 hits.
Accepted, directed by Steve Pink, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Lifeguard by James Patterson, Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Reader, I Married Him.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Empires: The Age of Kings or CellFactor: Combat Training.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2006.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 August 2006!
Which were the important events of 12 August 2006 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 12 August
- 2006 Israel-Lebanon conflict:
- Lebanese officials claim that Israeli missiles killed 15 civilians in the village of Rachaf 10 kilometres from the border with Israel. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Let the Lower Lights be Burning - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
- Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
- Cassie - Me & U
- Beyonce - Deja Vu
- Fergie - London Bridge
- The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
- Yung Joc - It's Goin' Down
- Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man
- The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?