Saturday 12 February 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1916 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Karl Hubert: Rudolf Schiske Austrian composer (Vom Tode).
- Joseph L: Alioto (Mayor-San Francisco).
- Rudy Larriva: American animator and director from the 1940s to the 1980s.
- de Pierre: Blois Writer.
- Joseph Alioto: American multimillionaire lawyer who, at one time, was the mayor of San Francisco.
- 1st edition of Joseph Patterson / Sidney Smith strip Gumps
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- M-O-T-H-E-R (A Word That Means the World to Me) - Henry Burr
- He's Got a Bungalow - Arthur Fields
- Is There Still Room for Me 'Neath the Old Apple Tree? - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Araby - Harry Macdonough
- When Old Bill Bailey Plays the Ukelele - Peerless Quartet
- You'd Never Know That Old Home Town of Mine - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?