Thursday 12 February 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1920 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Del Vento Giovanni: Italy Military man.
- William Roscoe Estep: Baptist historian and professor (d. 2000).
- Pran : Indian actor (d. 2013).
- Yoshiko Yamaguchi: Chinese-Japanese actress singer and politician (d. 2014).
- Aurore Gagnon: French Canadian child abuse victim (d. 1920).
- Emile Sauret composer: dies at age 67.
- Jean Allemane French socialist/communard (allemanisten): dies at age 77.
- NL votes 6-2 for 1 commissioner AL votes 6-2 to keep group commission
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?