Tuesday 12 February 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Canary Murder Case, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1929 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Donald Kingsbury: American-Canadian mathematician academic and author.
- Agustin Gonzalez Acilu: Composer.
- Karst Leemburg wins Dutch 11 cities skate (11:30).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 12 February 1929 and get them!