Thursday 12 February 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
It Pays to Advertise, directed by Frank Tuttle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1931!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1931 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Janwillem van de Wetering: Dutch-American author and translator (d. 2008).
- Olivier Dollfus: French geographer, specializing in geomorphology.
- Marc Von Wyss: Swiss-American executive and CEO of Holnam, North America's largest manufacturer of cement.
- Francis Coeuret: France sport Champion.
- Constance A: Morella; American politician (Representative-Republican-Maryland).
- Samedbey Mehmandarov: Russian general (Born 1855).
- ''Radio Vaticana'' first broadcasts.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?