Sunday 12 February 1939
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Stagecoach, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1939
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1939.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1939!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1939 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Ray Manzarek: American musician, famous as the key boarder with the rock group "The Doors.
- Akbar Adibi: Iranian engineer and academic (d. 2000).
- John D Hancock: Actor / director (Black Marble, Traxx, Houston Knights).
- Yael Dayan: Israeli politician and author.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?