Tuesday 12 January 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Elämää esplanaadikadulla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 12 January 1904 ?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
- Mississippi Fred: McDowell jazz artist.
- Fred McDowell: American blues musician (d. 1972).
- Mississippi McDowell: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1972).
- Southwest-Africa uprising under Samuel Maherero against German garison.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bedelia - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?