Saturday 12 July 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1913!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1913 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- TETSU : Bourges Cartoonists.
- Willis Lamb: American scientist; shared the Nobel Prize for physics on 11/02/1955 with Dr. P. Kusch (born 1/26/1911) for work in precision atomic measurements and discoveries regarding the hyper-fine structure of the hydrogen spectrum.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1913?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?