Wednesday 12 July 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James E[dwin] Gunn and Mark O.
Rok 1863, directed by Edward Puchalski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1922!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1922 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- James E[dwin] Gunn: United States -- Sci-fi author (Station in Space, Immortal).
- Mark O: Hatfield (Senator-Republican-Oregon).
- Clark MacGregor: politician (involved in Watergate).
- Mark Hatfield: American educator and politician who was a Professor of Political Science and Dean of Students until he moved into politics.
- Leo Starosch: German boxer.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?