Saturday 12 July 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
For the Defense, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1930!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1930 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Irene Sutcliffe: English actress.
- Alberto Lionello: Italian actor, dubber and presenter on Italian TV who appeared in over 38 films from 1956.
- Jean Brankart: Belgium sport Champion.
- Celestin Oliver: Belgium sport Champion.
- Gordon Pinsent: Canadian actor and writer with a career spanning five decades.
- Guy Ligier: Former French rugby player, car driver, and Formula One team owner.
- 34th US Golf Open: Robert T Bobby Jones wins
- Hedley Verity takes 10 for 10 vs. Notts (19 4-16-10-10) at Leeds
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?