Saturday 12 July 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Phil Kramer and Voja Antonic.
Don't Bother to Knock, directed by Roy Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1952 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
- Phil Kramer: Youngtown, Ohio -- Rocker (Iron Butterfly).
- Voja Antonic: Serbian inventor and writer.
- Philip Taylor Kramer: American bassist (Iron Butterfly) (d. 1995).
- Voja Antonić: Serbian computer scientist and journalist designed the Galaksija computer.
- Irina Bokova: Bulgarian politician Bulgarian Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Philip Kramer: American bass player (Iron Butterfly) (d. 1995)
- Liz Mitchell: Jamaican-English singer (Boney M.)
- East German SED decides to form German DR army
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?