Sunday 12 July 1964
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judi Evans in California and Tim Gane.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Get Around by The Beach Boys.
In UK It's All Over Now by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Scandal, directed by Akira Kurosawa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1964 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
- The Dave Clark Five - Can't You See That She's Mine
- Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
- Barbra Streisand - People
- Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love
- Stan Getz - The Girl From Ipanema
- Chuck Berry - No Particular Place To Go
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?