Saturday 12 July 1986
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Didier Digard and Krystal Forscutt.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Holding Back The Years by Simply Red.
In UK Spirit In The Sky by Doctor & The Medics was in the top 5 hits.
Aliens, directed by James Cameron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while Last Of The Breed by Louis L'Amour was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Solunski patrdii.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ace of Aces or Castlevania.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 July 1986!
Which were the important events of 12 July 1986 ?
- Sveti Petar (St. Peter)
- Sunset and sunrise occur along Manhattan's street grid centerline
- Newfoundland - Orangemen's Day
- Northern Ireland - Battle of the Boyne Day (also known as Orangemen's Day or the Twelfth, see Irish calendar).
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday (2nd day)
- The "center pivot irrigation day" of Colorado
- Kiribati - Independence Day
- RainMaker Day - Salem, OR.
- Spo TomT and Prfncipe - Independence Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Simply Red - Holding Back The Years
- Genesis - Invisible Touch
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- Janet Jackson - Nasty
- El DeBarge - Who's Johnny (Short Circuit Theme)
- Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
- Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
- Howard Jones - No One Is To Blame
- The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Tuff Enuff
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?