Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 12 June 1920 ?
- Blessed Ternan, bishop, confessor [ GTZ: Scotland]
- Blessed John of Sahagun, hermit, confessor
- Roman Empire ? sixth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Philippines ? Araw ng Kalayaan (Independence Day) 1898
- Russian Federation ? Russia Day (Independence Day) 1990
- United Kingdom ? Trooping the Colour (Military celebration of the monarch's official birthday held in London on the second Saturday of June)
- Brazil ? Dia dos Namorados (Lover's Day; similar to St. Valentine's)
- World Day Against Child Labor
- Saints Basilides, Quirinus, Nabor and Nazarius (and Celsus), martyrs
- Saint Pharaildis, virgin [GTZ: Artois]
- Blessed Eskill, bishop, martyr [ GTZ: Scandinavia]
- Saint Ursinus, bishop of Bourges, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: Rouen]
- Saint Leo III died 816
- Saint Odulf of Oirschot died 865
- Blessed Guido (died 1250)
- Saints Nabor and Nazarius, martyrs [GTZ: St. Avold]
- Blessed Onuphrius, monk
- Saint Rufus, bishop, martyr [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Cunera [HCC]
- Gabriel Arnaud: French painter and songwriter, gay, known in 1940s cabaret circles as "le Picasso de la chanson" (The Picasso of song) and "le monstre de Saint-Germain-des-Prés" (The monster of Saint-Germain-des-Prés).
- Consuelo Gonzales Posada: First Lady of Peru as the wife of General Juan Velasco Alvarado, military and political Peruvian, who held the presidency of Peru between 3 October 1968 and 28 July 1975 in the so - called Revolutionary Government of the Armed Forces.
- Hans Thielen: Germany Actor.
- Dave Berg: American soldier and cartoonist (d. 2002).
- Peter Jones: English actor and screenwriter (d. 2000).
- Jim Siedow: American actor (d. 2003)
- Farmer Labor Party organized (Chicago).
- Polish–Soviet War: The Red Army retakes Kiev.
- Essad Pasha Toptani, nominal ruler of Albania, is assassinated by Avni Rustemi in Paris.
- The United States Post Office Department rules that children may not be sent via parcel post. June 13 On-This-Day.com
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?