Saturday 12 May 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William M Ewing and Albert Terramorsi.
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 May 1906!
Which were the important events of 12 May 1906 ?
- Saint Epiphanius
- Saint Domitilla
- Day of Finnishness in Finland; Commemoration day of J. V. Snellman.
- International Nurses Day
- Saint Modoald
- Buddhism in Sri Lanka, Thailand - Visakha Bucha. (2006) 
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) for 2005: the observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Blessed Imelda
- Saint Pancras (died 304), second of the Ice Saints
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saints Achilleus and Nereus
- Saint Joan of Portugal
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 May 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- So Long, Mary - Ada Jones
- St. Louis Tickle - Vess Ossman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?