Monday 12 November 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Our Hospitality, directed by Jack Blystone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1923 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Ruben Bonifaz Nuno: Mexican poet and classicist.
- Piem : French artist, a satirical cartoonist.
- Kenneth Cooper: Fort Leavenworth Military man.
- Ian Graham: English archaeologist and explorer.
- Rubén Nuño: Mexican poet and scholar (d. 2013).
- Vicco von Bülow: German actor director and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- Loriot : German comedian, humorist, cartoonist, film director, actor and writer. He is best known for his cartoons, the sketches from his 1976 television series Loriot, alongside Evelyn Hamann, and his two movies, Ödipussi (1988) and Pappa Ante Portas (1991). He is consider the best German comedian, ever.
- Irving Reed: American mathematician and engineer. He is best known for co-inventing a class of algebraic error-correcting and error-detecting codes known as Reed–Solomon codes in collaboration with Gustave Solomon. He also co-invented the Reed–Muller code.
- In Germany, Adolf Hitler is arrested for attempt to sieze power November 8
- Her Highness Princess Maud of Fife marries Captain Charles Alexander Carnegie in Wellington Barracks, London.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wolverine Blues - Gene Rodemich & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?