Monday 12 November 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Trail Beyond, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1934!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1934 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Bukka White: Rocker.
- Charles Manson [No Name Maddox] in Cincinnati: Ohio, USA; criminal (Tate-Labianco).
- Ann Flood in Jamaica: New York, USA; actress (As the World Turns, Edge of Night).
- Charles Manson: American 5' 2" inch ritual cult leader, a psychopath with a band of drug-numbed followers.
- Ray Strata: American electrical engineer and CEO of Analog Devices, an electronics components company.
- Ann Flood: Jamaica, New York -- Actress (Edge of Night)
- John McGahern: Irish author and educator (d. 2006)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1934 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Annie Doesn't Live Here Anymore - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?