Monday 12 November 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Marie Huet and Patrick Sabatier.
Laughter in Paradise, directed by Mario Zampi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dagmar's Canteen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1951 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Jean-Marie Huet: French magistrate, who, since January 2010, has served as the Attorney General to the Court of Appeal of Aix-en-Provence.
- Patrick Sabatier: French TV host, well known in France, whose star was tarnished after he got a four-year suspended sentence for tax evasion.
- Paint Your Wagon opens at Shubert Theater NYC for 289 performances
- The National Ballet of Canada performs for the first time in Eaton Auditorium.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?