Wednesday 12 November 1986
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ignazio Abate and Robert Müller.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Amanda by Boston.
In UK Take My Breath Away (Love Theme From 'Top Gun') by Berlin was in the top 5 hits.
Hoosiers, directed by David Anspaugh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Genpei Tōma Den or Miami Vice.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1986 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Ignazio Abate: Italian footballer.
- Robert Müller: German footballer.
- Nedum Onuoha: English footballer.
- Evan Yo: Taiwanese singer-songwriter.
- Roger Clemens wins AL Cy Young Award unanimously
- Greater Manchester Police announce that they are to search for the bodies of 2 missing children (who both vanished more than 20 years ago) after the Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley confess to 2 more murders.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?